|This is a better deal than the new model year bat!|
BEST-SELLER: Easton XL1 -10oz (2013)
The response is that this is arguably the best little league bat ever made.
MAD MAX says:
Closeout Alert!! I know what you're thinking right now and no,you're not dreaming. The XL1 was last years top of the line little league bat that every kid wanted,and this year is no different. This bat stands the test of time and the POP is out of this world! The response from everyone is that this is arguably the best little league bat ever made. We were not holding out on you,these JUST came in stock.
Click here for two Easton XL1 Youth Baseball Bats YB13X1 -10 oz 2013
Roy's Thoughts on the XL1
- The XL1 2013 arguably the greatest Little League Bat.
- The Features: -10oz, 2 1/4" Barrel, Little League approved
- The Barrel is XL, hence the name XL1.
- IMX Advanced Composite barrel: Optimizes the sweet spot for maximum performance.
- Constructed of IMX advanced composite makes this barrel the longest in the game
- Benefit – MASSIVE Sweet Spot, off the charts power. You've got a lot of room to hit with this barrel.
- Two piece all composite patented connexion technology. Handle and the barrel are both composite. They are also 2 separate pieces. SIC Spiral wrapped Black Carbon fibers in the handle handle and a IMX Composite Barrel.
- CXN: Patented two-piece ConneXion technology maximizes energy transfer for optimized feel
- SIC black carbon handle: Eliminates vibration for better feel
- What is the reason for 2 separate pieces?
- Benefit – Flex, momentum, bat speed created by the 2 separate pieces = distance.
- When you swing a 2 piece bat the bat will flex through the strike zone creating more speed with the barrel. That hinged technology transfers that energy while isolating the handle from the barrel. There is virtually no vibration.
- Extra-long barrel design for massive sweet spot and expanded hitting zone
- Patented two-piece ConneXion technology for optimized feel at impact while maximizing energy transfer
- IMX Composite barrel optimizes the sweet spot for maximum performance
- Ultra-thin 29/32" SIC black carbon handle with performance diamond grip
- 2 1/4" diameter extra long barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified
- Approved for play in Little League
Replaces older model bats: Omen -10, LN2CXL
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Easton XL1 Youth Baseball Bat -10oz YB13X1 2013
Easton's patented ConneXion Design System optimizes performance using "hinge" technology for efficient energy transfer. CXN technology also isolates the handle from the barrel, eliminating vibration and expanding the hitting surface of the barrel.
Patented Integrated Matrix Technology strengthens composite structures, optimizing designs, process and materials for maximum performance. Aerospace grade fibers are layered and angled to maximize hitting area, provide extraordinary feel, and eliminate vibration.